1-1 College counseling
1. Essay Revision: Work with an undergraduate student advisor to brainstorm ideas for your essays, write different supplemental essays, and add specific details from a student point of view.
2. Resume Building: Whether you're a sophomore or junior applying to an internship/summer program, or a senior applying to college, you must have a working and professional looking resume! We'll help you write your activities, define your strengths and weaknesses, and work on formatting!
3. Personal Project Development: Stressed about writing a resume with no original or eye catching activities? We'll help you build and develop any personal project you have in mind, whether it be a fundraiser, a club, or a personal hobby.
Looking to score a 1400+ on the SAT or 30+ on the ACT? Our new Otter SAT feature will give you access to personalized, affordable sessions with students who were successful at taking the test.
1. Complete Practice Tests and Review Solutions with your Tutor
2. Study the topics on the test rather than just the questions. This strategy will assure that you never get a question wrong!
3. Access specialized tips from the students who best know the test!
2020 was a difficult years in terms of college applications. We acknowledge that many prospective students weren't able to visit the campuses of their dreams and want to provide a COVID safe alternative. You can book a session, either virtual or remote, with one of our advisor-tour guides and explore the university of your dreams from a student perspective. Get to know the best dining halls, the coolest dorms, the inside of buildings, and the insider college student recommendations/tips.